VIVO Home pianos match the incredible sound quality perfectly with a beautiful and unique design.
- 88 Weighted Keys
- 2 x 35W Speakers
- 2 Woofers, 2 Speakers
- 1420-360-793 mm
The idea is to buck the trend that sees digital pianos as fake copies of acoustic pianos and create a piano with a distinct soul and a superb unique design.
VIVO H3 benefits from simplicity and lightness but not at the expense of VIVO technology.
The exclusive cutting-edge DEXIBELL technology, called “True 2 Life” (or ‘T2L’ for short), used by DEXIBELL VIVO digital pianos, is part of a new revolution in musical instruments specifications thanks to its:
– Unlimited Notes Polyphony.
– 24 bit and 48Khz.
– Over 15 seconds of Recorded Waves in 3D surround.
– Combination of “Sampling and Modelling” technology with unique algorithms.
With its 88 keys hammer action with triple contact the VIVO H3 offers sounds and effects designed for “seamless transition” during patch change or memory recalls avoiding any unwanted interruption of current sound and effect.
The complete set of sounds found on the VIVO H3, with over 80 sounds at the very highest quality possible, reach an unbelievable level of tonal pureness.
VIVO H3 has a Wave Memory bank of 1.5 GB with the possibility to fully reconfigure the instrument using new sounds from the DEXIBELL library but also from standard “Sound Font” format files too, which are readily available online.
- Keyboard: 88 Notes Weighted
- Sounds: 42 sounds + 7 user sounds
- Speakers: 35 W x 2 with bass enhancer
- Audio quality: 24 bit linear, 48 Khz (Internal processing and DSP at 32 bit floating)
- Unlimited Polyphony: 320 oscillators
- XXL samples: Holophonic waves up to 15 seconds on lower Piano notes
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth
- Display: 128 x 64 High Contrast Organic LED
- 24 Reverb Effects
- 12 Other Effects
- Player/Recorder WAV 48KHz, 32bit floating
- USB to Host (MIDI), to Device (Memory)
- Parts: 3 (Main, Layer, Split)
- Dimensions: 1420-360-793 mm
- Weight: 44 Kg